Stay up-to-date with all of the life science events taking place in Vancouver with the Science in the City events calendar! From academia to industry and biotech to pharma, our events calendar is your complete source for life science conferences, symposiums, networking, and workshops in Vancouver. We even cover science pub nights and science fundraisers!
If you’re interested in promoting your life science event on the Science in the City events calendar, please use our event submission form.
- This event has passed.
6th Annual BC Pediatric Diabetes Day
February 5, 2021
• Watch the lectures and have everything in one place (access to the slides, handouts, bios etc)
• Virtually move from session to session like you would do in person
• Virtually network with colleagues via text or video messaging
• Connect with the speakers after their lecture is over
• Access group video chat rooms where up to 5 people can connect at once
• Visit the virtual exhibit hall to interact with organizations that are typically present during the in-person conference
• Registration includes access to the live virtual event, all available materials, and access to the post-event recording
Registration is through UBC’s Faculty of Medicine Continuing Professional Development office: