Interested in advertising your event with Science in the City? Submit your event info to our event calendar!
- This event has passed.
Blakes Breakfast Speaking Event
December 3, 2019
The Blakes Breakfast Speaking Series is our longest-standing event series and one of our most popular. Held four times a year, these breakfasts include presentations by local, national and multinational life science companies and typically attract a cross-section of approximately 75 of our life sciences community members. The Breakfast Speaking Series is proudly presented by Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP.
Topic: “Translating Research Excellence into an Industry of Scale”
- Gordon McCauley, President & CEO, adMare BioInnovations
- Dr. Mounia Azzi, Vice President, Program Development and Partnerships, adMare BioInnovations
- Dr. Youssef Bennani, Venture Partner, adMare BioInnovations
- Dr. Lana Janes, Venture Partner, adMare BioInnovations
- David Helliwell, Co-Founder, Thrive Health
7:30am – 8:00am: Registration and Hot Breakfast
8:00am – 9:30am: Presentations
9:30am – 10:00am: Networking
For more information please contact:
Ryan Butt, Senior Manager, Events & Outreach
Telephone: 604 669-9909 ext. 104, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org