Stay up-to-date with all of the life science events taking place in Vancouver with the Science in the City events calendar! From academia to industry and biotech to pharma, our events calendar is your complete source for life science conferences, symposiums, networking, and workshops in Vancouver. We even cover science pub nights and science fundraisers!
If you’re interested in promoting your life science event on the Science in the City events calendar, please use our event submission form.
- This event has passed.
Introduction to R
September 18, 2019, 2019
In this workshop, we introduce you to R and RStudio at the beginner level. This condensed 2-hour workshop is meant to get you started in R and acts as a pre-requisite for ALL our other workshops
You will learn how to:
- navigate RStudio including data and packages
- organize your work with scripts and projects
- import data from a file or on the web
- create and work with basic data types and data structures (vector, data frame, etc.)
- find help with functions in R