Interested in advertising your event with Science in the City? Submit your event info to our event calendar!
LifeSciences BC Access to Innovation Conference 2019
January 30, 2019 - 31, 2019
Join us at the 4th annual LifeSciences BC ACCESS TO INNOVATION Conference at the Vancouver Convention Centre West.
Stakeholders include: Academia, Health Institutions, Government, Centres of Innovation, SMEs, Multi-national Corporates, Investors and Payers
- To understand the challenges and explore a variety of solutions to move life sciences innovation forward.
- Hear about the need to engage in innovation and how it will affect your organization.
- Meet with the different stakeholders, and learn the many ways stakeholders across the country can engage across the innovation continuum.
First Speakers Announced:
- Dr. Tom Noseworthy, President & CEO, British Columbia Academic Health Science Network
- Sue Paish, CEO, Canada’s Digital Technology Supercluster
- Dr. Simon Pimstone, Director, Xenon Pharmaceuticals
Watch the Access to Innovation 2019 Video Here.
For more information please contact:
Senior Manager, Events & Outreach
Telephone: 604 669-9909 ext. 104