Stay up-to-date with all of the life science events taking place in Vancouver with the Science in the City events calendar! From academia to industry and biotech to pharma, our events calendar is your complete source for life science conferences, symposiums, networking, and workshops in Vancouver. We even cover science pub nights and science fundraisers!
If you’re interested in promoting your life science event on the Science in the City events calendar, please use our event submission form.
- This event has passed.
MATLAB Webinar Series: Data Analysis and Visualization
July 14, 2020
Learn how MATLAB can be used to visualize and analyze data, perform numerical computations, and develop algorithms. Through live demonstrations and examples, you will see how MATLAB can help you become more effective in your coursework as well as in research. This session is targeted for students, faculty and researchers who are new to MATLAB. However, experienced MATLAB users may also benefit from the session, as the MathWorks engineer will be covering some tips and tricks from the latest release of MATLAB.
- Accessing data from many sources (files, other software, hardware, etc.)
- Using interactive tools for iterative exploration, design, and problem solving
- Automating and capturing your work in easy-to-write scripts and programs
- Sharing your results with others by automatically creating reports
- Building and deploying GUI-based applications