Interested in advertising your event with Science in the City? Submit your event info to our event calendar!
- This event has passed.
Pluripotent Stem Cell Training
March 6 - 8, 2019
Learn the techniques and protocols to successfully derive and maintain high-quality human induced pluripotent stem (iPS) cells from somatic cells and their differentiation to specialized cell types.
Customize your training by choosing from the course topics available:
- Reprogramming somatic cells to iPS cells
- Maintaining iPS cells and human embryonic stem (ES) cells
- *Differentiating ES and iPS cells towards one of the following:
- Cardiomyocytes (Option A)
- Hematopoietic progenitor cells (Option B)
- Neural progenitor cells (Option C)
*Select your differentiation topic of choice (Option A, B, or C) in the Sign Up form.
See Agenda for more information.
Participants Will Receive
- Electronic and hardcopy versions of instructional materials
- Tote bag with sample-sized products (where applicable)
- Certificate following successful completion of the course
- Lunch and refreshments on each day and dinner hosted on one of the evenings