Website NovoBind Livestock Therapeutics Inc.
We are in pursuit of curbing antibiotic resistance, increasing food production efficiencies and overall improvement in the quality of global food supplies.
Our research is dedicated to developing and commercializing novel biotherapeutics to combat food contaminating pathogens. We are seeking a passionate and outgoing scientist to join our growing team of experts committed to making a difference with deep scientific expertise.
Who we are looking for:
1. An individual who can be a constructive and productive team member
2. An innovator who enjoys finding ways to overcome challenges
3. A person who enjoys using tools and systems to maximize productivity
4. A self-proclaimed nerd (and proud of it!) who loves to expand their knowledge
5. A purposeful and positive individual who works well with other keeners
6. You know and admire at least five of the following: Antonie van Leeuwenhoek, Alexander Fleming, Max Perutz, César Milstein, Temple Grandin, Chris Hadfield, Elton John, Madeleine Albright, Tu-Pac, Craig Venter, Margaret Hamilton, Elizabeth Blackwell, Rosalind Franklin, Will Ferrell, Wright Brothers, Edmund Hillary
1. Share our passion for scientific excellence and team-based approaches to fast-paced R&D
2. Efficiently master new tasks and communicate effectively with colleagues
3. Broaden your skill set by participating in projects throughout NovoBind’s R&D Pipeline. Techniques include but are not limited to:
1. Purification of recombinant proteins
2. Antibody display technologies
3. Demonstration of E. coli and yeast-based protein expression systems
4. Molecular cloning
4. Effectively use knowledge, judgement and understanding of specific procedures to maximize accuracy and productivity
An awesome lab technician with an MSc or BSc with industry experience in any of the following: microbiology, parasitology, antibody discovery, recombinant protein expression and purification, or yeast-based protein production.
Please forward Cover letter, CV, and all transcripts to Dr. Slade Loutet at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your top five admirees. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.